Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My Text Library

I'm working on a new program that will collect all of my text documents together in one place. Essentially a large plain text library. My library should make available all of my text documents on all of my devices.

I could just make all of my documents available on a cloud drive share. But I want more.

- I want to automatically open my most recent document.
- I want to view the titles of my recently edited documents.
- I want to easily search all my titles.
- And I want to create links within the content to all of my documents.

I want an editor with integrated document management, with the ability to create and browse links.

So document management with offline, online and sync, recents and search. And an editor with auto links, auto title and auto save. All with a clean and modern user experience.